Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trying something new…

So, I’ve been working on a Website to showcase my writing and Ginnifer Herndon’s Artwork. This is a long, slow process of trial and error (I’m no webmaster and doing the whole thing on my own). I hope everyone enjoys it, and I promise there will be much more to come as I figure things out and cut my teeth on WordPress the hard way.Warning, I will make more then a few mistakes along the way, so advice is helpful but please,keep it constructive.We will add Film and Music Reviews,a Podcast and a few more Surprises as time allows.

Thank you all for your continued support,Have fun, and stay Gold….

By; Ginnifer Herndon


Filed under: independence, Life, Magic Tagged: Art, Left Hand Path, Life, Magic

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Ly43x4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment